Indonesia Market Entry for Asian Bioplastics Manufacturer
Anise leveraged local market expertise and networks to facilitate a publicly-traded Asian bioplastics manufacturer entry into the Indonesia market.
- Identified and facilitated introductions to regional strategic buyers and industry
- Led due diligence and negotiations with local partners and government regulators.
- Sourced initial customer base in Indonesia.
As a result, client successfully enter the Indonesian market ahead of internal timeframes. At one-year check, client’s Indonesian revenues exceeded company projection by 60% and signed multi-year contracts with 3 local partners.
Indonesian Joint Venture for US Technology Provider
Anise structured a Joint Venture between a US Information Technology company and Indonesian private equity firm to expand business in the Southeast Asia region.
- Facilitated introductions and led negotiations with potential IT partners in Indonesia.
- Structured partnership agreement and supported business development efforts.
- Helped client secure first foreign government contract in Indonesia.
As a result, US company was able to secure exclusive appointment to local Indonesian partner; leading to “first-look” access to domestic projects within state-owned financial institutions.
US Market Entry Strategy for Global Furniture Manufacturer
Anise was retained by a Vietnam-based global furniture OEM to develop a comprehensive USA expansion strategy.
- Conducted extensive US landscape overview and supply chain assessment.
- Developed comprehensive B2C ecommerce strategy, including scoping the company’s first direct-to-consumer product line.
- Led negotiations with US-based retail buyers and fulfillment providers.
As a result, the US market entry strategy was approved by Board of Directors and Anise supported on-the-ground tactical planning.